The Pottery Experience combines pottery with teambuilding games. There are several basic workshop options to choose from and each can be modified to suit the group profile. All Pottery is glazed and fired to make it a permanent souvenir of the team activity
Team Pottery Games
- "Brand a mug for a secret colleague" - a great ice-breaker
- "The Big Mosaic" - the ultimate team challenge
- "Throw a pot to the clock on the Potter's wheel" - always popular for bonding
- "Brand your desk with a Funky clay creation" - humourous and playful clay handbuilding game
- "Seasonal clay workshop" - enjoy handbuilding your own seasonal ornaments with clay
- "Celtic knots & twists" - appreciated by corporate visitors from abroad.
Off-site EventsWhile we are very anxious that you enjoy the hospitality of the Artworks studio, we are also happy to get out and about. If your organisation would prefer to enjoy the pottery experience at another venue of your choice, we can oblige.
Pottery Experience at Artworks Cafe is located 10 minutes drive from Malahide and 15 minutes drive from Howth which are both abundant with walking, golfing and sailing activities as well as restaurants and pubs.